2015 THE BIRTH OF A SERIES
Since the creation of the « A Toi Lola » event in 2007 in Mont-Tremblant, the interest for running in Canada as been exponential. On the other hand, the concept of running amongst women is still quite unique. Lately, the participants from other regions, have expressed a significant interest in hosting events in there area. We take advantage of this hype to create a series and encourage other women (mother and daughter) to follow suit. In 2017, third edition, a minimum of 4 events will be presented.
EVENTS THAT UNITE HEALTH AND SPORT
The event creates a gathering of women who desire a personal challenge sports-designed just for them. Whether you are sedentary or active athletes, this event is an achievable challenge for all women, regardless of your fitness and your personal goals.
Beneficiary: Lola Foundation
Contribution to the fundraising:
- By registration online
- Silent auction and other fundraising activities on the event site
- Voluntary donations
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES OF THE SERIES
- Encourage and initiate physical activity among women;
- Create a Girls rendez-vous in Canada;
- Allow women who would not have contemplated such an achievement to live this new experience.
- Provide a recreational and competitive event in a healthy and friendly environment